Lehman Pipe and Plumbing Supply is a family owned and operated business that was founded in 1946 by Mr. Julian Lehman and his wife Betty Lehman. Julian created the company supplying mainly to hardware stores. In 1974 Julian's son Dennis joined the company. Dennis began to reinvent the company as a PVF supply house. From the 1970's to the mid 1980's the business continued to grow into the premier PVF supplier in South Florida. In the late 1980's Dennis decided to expand the operation into the Caribbean, Central and South America. Lehman Pipe has continued to grow at an exponential rate while maintaining an unparalleled level of service. In 2001 Lehman Pipe was named the "Wholesaler of the Year" by Supply House Times. Today Lehman Pipe caters primarily to plumbing, fire protection, mechanical and HVAC contractors, exporters, city, state and county municipalities and other governmental agencies. Lehman Pipe has grown it's operation from a facility no more than 5,000 sq. ft, to over 100,000 sq. ft of inside warehouses and over 120,000 sq. ft of pipe yard. This growth was necessary in order to provide an outstanding level of service with prompt complete deliveries to the new and expanding markets.
At Lehman Pipe and Plumbing Supply our inventory is kept in our modern facilities of 120,000 square feet. This allows us to provide outstanding service with prompt and complete deliveries, for all of our markets.